Otaku Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otaku Forums

A forum for discussing manga and anime.

3 posters

Worst Animé EVER

Dramatic Melody
    Dramatic Melody

Yen : 464600

Worst Animé EVER Empty Worst Animé EVER

Post  Dramatic Melody Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Title & Description anyone?

Is it bad that, despite loving it, I think Pokémon is one of the worst animé's ever? My favorite bad thing about it was the language in the first season.

Misty: "What kind of Pokémon is that Brock?"
    Brock: "Well Misty, it's a Charizard. Dont you have a Charmander Ash?"
    Ash: "Why yes I do. But Brock, Misty's Staryu can beat it 'cause she likes water Pokemon. Don't you Misty? Brock, misty, brock, brock, misty, pikachu, nurse joy, brock."

I just really wish they wouldn't say each other's name so much... And the Pokémon animé is just getting worse and worse... Cilan is annoying as hell with his "Ooh Ash picked a Pokémon that will be a main ingredient in this spicy Pokémon battle". Why the food puns? Ash is getting way to "capture-happy" in B&W. Maybe they're trying to showcase all the new Poké's? Probably, I just wish they wouldn't do it in such an annoying way.[/rant]
    Superpie36
    Superpie36
    Developer

Yen : 470600

Worst Animé EVER Empty Re: Worst Animé EVER

Post  Superpie36 Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:05 pm

I agree Victoria, Razz they never should have replaced Brock.
    moonrabbit
    moonrabbit

Yen : 385400

Post  moonrabbit Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:34 am

Dramatic Melody wrote:Title & Description anyone?

Is it bad that, despite loving it, I think Pokémon is one of the worst animé's ever? My favorite bad thing about it was the language in the first season.

Misty: "What kind of Pokémon is that Brock?"
    Brock: "Well Misty, it's a Charizard. Dont you have a Charmander Ash?"
    Ash: "Why yes I do. But Brock, Misty's Staryu can beat it 'cause she likes water Pokemon. Don't you Misty? Brock, misty, brock, brock, misty, pikachu, nurse joy, brock."

I just really wish they wouldn't say each other's name so much... And the Pokémon animé is just getting worse and worse... Cilan is annoying as hell with his "Ooh Ash picked a Pokémon that will be a main ingredient in this spicy Pokémon battle". Why the food puns? Ash is getting way to "capture-happy" in B&W. Maybe they're trying to showcase all the new Poké's? Probably, I just wish they wouldn't do it in such an annoying way.[/rant]
    Well, its better than watching Gintama. For me thats the worst anime ive ever watched.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content